Looking for a career transition? Want to join an exciting career path?
Please consider joining the Global BioAg Innovations (GBI) team and work your way to becoming a Business Development Partner for promising BioAg products!
Job Opening: Overview: Sales Agronomist leading to Business Development Partner
Sales Agronomist and Business Development Management candidate will be responsible to develop business, generate sales, for providing support and knowledge of their agronomic products to customers. Their main goal is to sell those products either to retail or wholesale outlets.
- Develop and implement sales, agronomy and marketing plans to support organization sales plans and budget
- Responsible for marketing and agronomic services to GBI customers
- Develop and maintain close customer relations with key farmers by providing professional agronomic service and advice on GBI products
- Arrange and coordinate various technical and marketing activities, these may include field days, farmer meetings, demonstration trials and trial sites
- Organize or act as the liaison between the company and farmers to organize trial programs and assist with analyzing and reporting results
- Maintain industry awareness regarding technical developments via networking, personal development and training
- Provide bioproduct and integrated crop management advice in relation to research and production of crops directly to the farmer
A bachelor’s degree in agronomy, crop science, soil science, biology or a related field, such as horticulture, plant physiology or environmental science. You may also have a degree in agricultural business with a background or minor in a more agronomic related field. The following high school or college courses are recommended: agricultural education, a focus on farm education and practical agriculture experience with sales acumen.
The candidate will be paid retainer, revenue share, bonuses and stock options.
Interested Parties may send resumes to: Info@bioaginnovations.com